What is a cookie?
one Cookie is a text file that is downloaded to the user’s computer (computer, tablet, Smartphone or any other device) when accessing certain web pages, to store data that can be used and retrieved and processed by the person responsible for the cookie in accordance with the established purposes. Cookies they allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, remember their visit when they browse the same website again and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user team from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on how long they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies :These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to identify you (if you are en-en-suited on our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and on future visits, to manage the shopping cart, to allow you to make the purchase online, etc.
The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve the website, through estimates of numbers and usage patterns, the adaptation of the website to the individual interests of users, the acceleration of searches, etc.
Why are cookies NOT used on this website?
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those of Google Analytics, which are used and managed by Google and us for statistical purposes.
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website, may cause less efficient browsing, or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services.
If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying your browser settings.
You can disable cookies by accessing your browser:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
Below is a table with the cookies used by this website together with the purpose of each of them.
|name||SERVER FROM WHICH IT IS SENT||expiration||purpose||OWN/THIRD PARTIES|
|Cookies de Camping Armanello||_fbp||campingarmanello.com||session||Facebook pixel. Tracking and marketing cookie.||own|
|Cookies de Beniconnect||PHPSESSID||campingarmanello.com||session||Functional cookies to know the acceptance of the cookies themselves||Own|
|Google Analytics||_ga |
|campingarmanello.com||session||Collection of anonymous information about the navigation of users on the Website to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||Own|
|Double Click||Test_coo |
|.doubleclick.net||session||Cookies for advertising purposes||third party|
|Sendinblue||_cfduid||sendinblue.com||session||Cookie for email tracking arketing||third party|
This list will be updated as the web services offered on this site change as quickly as possible. However, during this update it may happen that the list would no longer include any cookies, although it will always be cookies for purposes identical to those contained in this list.