TERRA MITICA BENIDORM 2020
Terra Mítica is an amusement theme park set in the ancient civilizations of the Mediterranean, with areas for each: Greece, Rome, Egypt, Iberia and the Islands.
You will find the park in Benidorm (Alicante), the capital of Spanish tourism that millions of people choose for some reason and you should not get lost.
Discover next to Benidorm, best tourism city of the Mediterranean, thousands of years of history turned into many moments of fun, excitement and adrenaline. Have you seen the faces of your children when you go up with them to an attraction and share those feelings with you? They have no price, right? Listen to their laughter and you will forget everything else. Fun is not a question of age, but of desire. Do you know what adrenaline is? I do not have to do it. The important thing is that you know that here you have so many attractions that you will be out of breath, so take a breath. Do you accept the Titanian challenge, an inverted roller coaster that reaches the speed of 100 kilometers per hour between spectacular vertical and horizontal 360º turns, and vertiginous descents from 31 meters high? Terra Mitica is a proposal to enjoy as a family, children will feel like fish in the water, because we have attractions designed especially for them, even for the little ones. Terra Mítica (Mythical Land in Spanish) is one of the 35 ideas to do in Benidorm that we recommend.
PHOTOS OF TERRA MITICA
🕜 When will Terra Mitica Open this year 2020?
Terra Mitica will open on 4th April 2020 with the new Season. Schedule can be modified, but time table and opening calendar is this one:
- May, June, July, September and October (Green): Open from 10.30h to 20.00h
- Easter, April, May and June (blue): 10.30h to 19.00h.
- July and September (yellow): 10.30h to 21.00h.
- August (Magenta): 10.30h to 22.30h
- Halloween Terra Mitica: 12.30h to 2.00h
💶 How much does it costs?
Prices are updated to 16th January 2020 and they include discounts. You can buy your ticket for the theme park at reception, on the campsite. We always have the best online price.
- OFFER TERRA MITICA 1 DAY Tickets: Access to Egypt, Greece and Rome, 34€ Adult and 25€ Junior.
- Terra Mitica Evening tickets: ticket starting at 15:00 h. Access to Egypt, Greece and Rome. Starting 21 euros Junior to 25€ Adult.
- Terra Mitica Familiar tickets. Ticket for one day (X adults + 2 children between 4 and 12 years).
- Familiar 4 tickets
- Access to Egypt, Greece and Rome: 99 euros
- Familiar 3 tickets
- Access to Egypt, Greece and Rome: 85 euros
What’s the difference between Regular Tickets and Plus tickets?
Plus ticket grants access to all Terra Mitica Areas, including Iberia and the Islands. Regular ticket only grants access to Egypt, Greece and Rome.
🗺 TERRA MITICA MAP
🎢 THEME PARK ROLLERCOASTERS, RIDES AND ATTRACTIONS
- CLEPSIDRA IBERIA
- ROTUNDUS ROME. Small children’s ferris wheel to start the little ones.
- AYQUESUSTUS ROME. Free fall from 6 meters.
- AKUATITI EGYPT. Water circuit in sarcophagi / trunks, with curves and falls.
- ALUCINAKIS GREECE. Roller coaster for the little ones in the house.
- SYNKOPÍN EGYPT. Synkopin is the children’s version of the Great Synkope.
- JABATO IBERIA. Bumper cars adapted to children for maximum safety and fun.
- TENTACULUS IBERIA. Grasshopper attraction where you will rise in torches.
- ANILUS IBERIA. Boat for children.
- JACUZZIS IBERIA PARK. Large water area with Jacuzzis. Not everything is going to be suffering.
- MITHOS THE ISLANDS. Immense carousel with animals where to let the imagination of the little ones fly.
- RÁPIDOS DE ARGOS THE ISLANDS. Get on a “donut boat” and descend the route trying not to get wet … or yes.
- ULISES RESCUE THE ISLANDS. Boat trip on Ulysses trips.
- TEMPLO DE KINETOS GREECE. Cinema.
- PUERTO DE ALEJANDRÍA EGYPT. Mythical port where you can take a boat for a walk in the park.
- LABERINTO DEL MINOTAURO GREECE. Pistol in hand you will travel a maze aboard a stroller. You will have to shoot at the targets to deactivate them.
- RÍO NILO EGYPT. Take a dip in the Nile River with its jets.
- TORNADO ROME. Enjoy the views of Benidorm at 80 meters high in a flying chair.
- ARIETES IBERIA PARK. An atmosphere that does not leave indifferent!
- LA CÓLERA DE AKILES THE ISLANDS. Get on a big boat and suffer heavy shooting and bowing, suffer the anger of Akiles.
- LA FURIA DE TRITÓN GREECE. A large boat full of people, a water circuit with great falls … Do you dare?
- EL VUELO DEL FÉNIX ROME. Uploading is easy. 54 meters high that you will travel in 3 seconds to fall.
- LOS ÍCAROS GREECE. Flying chairs
- CATARATAS DEL NILO EGYPT. Water trunks tour.
- INFERNO ROME. Roller coaster in which the chairs rotate 360 degrees on its own axis.
- TITANIDE GREECE. Inverted roller coaster, those of the “hanging feet.”
- SYNKOPE GREECE. Imagine a pendulum and imagine that its bottom is a large disc that spins on itself as well. There you will be.
The shows are largely renewed every year, and this year (2019) they are as follows:
- CLEOPATRA & MARCO ANTONIO SHOW
- HEROES SCHOOL SHOW
- LOS CUENTOS DEL PLAKA
- EL DIARIO DE AFRODITA
- CAYO BRUTO
- ÍCARO SHOW
- ENCANTADORES DE SERPIENTES
- LA FIESTA DE OPET
- EL VIAJE MÁGICO
- AGUADORES DE KARNAK
- AGUADORES DE KARNAK
- FILÍPIDES, CORREDOR DE MARATÓN
- AGUADORES DE KARNAK
- EL TORNEO
To see all the shows, their schedules and descriptions we recommend you visit the Official website of Terra Mítica Park. Although to take the tickets we always offer you the best price online at our reception, without queuing at the ticket office.
HALLOWEEN TERRA MITICA
For a few years it has become fashionable to go to the theme park on the night of October 31 to celebrate a terrifying Halloween. Terra Mitica invests a lot in theming and setting for those dates, getting according to customers an experience that you can not miss. Halloween Mythical Terra usually lasts about 4 or 5 weekends, ending on October 31.
The attractions are open on Halloween, the park is completely themed, there are passages of terror and great special shows. You will have fun and we must say that year after year they are overcome. There is no ticket price yet, but on the night of October 31 you can find tickets about 20 euros, which is not much for what is “probably the best Halloween show in the province of Alicante” and one of the best in parks of attractions.
IBERIA VILLAGE EVENTS
The Iberia area, besides being a park area with swimming pools, jakuzzis and attractions, has a part where you can celebrate your wedding. Yes, you can get married and / or celebrate your banquet in a square that recreates a Mediterranean town. It is a very nice area of the park and quite requested by many couples who get married in Alicante.
We hope you get your ticket or get married but enjoy Terra Mitica as it is, a great amusement park.
🚗 HOW TO ARRIVE TO TERRA MITICA