TERRA MÍTICA 2019
Terra Mítica is an amusement theme park set in the ancient civilizations of the Mediterranean, with areas for each: Greece, Rome, Egypt, Iberia and the Islands. Discover all that lies on the shores of the Mediterranean, thousands of years of history turned into many moments of fun, excitement and adrenaline. Have you seen the faces of your children when you go up with them to an attraction and share those feelings with you? They have no price, right? Listen to their laughter and you will forget everything else. Fun is not a question of age, but of desire. Do you know what adrenaline is? I do not have to do it.
The important thing is that you know that here you have so many attractions that you will be out of breath, so take a breath. Do you accept the Titanian challenge, an inverted roller coaster that reaches the speed of 100 kilometers per hour between spectacular vertical and horizontal 360º turns, and vertiginous descents from 31 meters high? Terra Mitica is a proposal to enjoy as a family, children will feel like fish in the water, because we have attractions designed especially for them, even for the little ones. Terra Mítica (Mythical Land in Spanish) is one of the 35 Things to do in Benidorm that we recommend.
PHOTOS OF TERRA MÍTICA
OPENING TIMES TERRA MÍTICA 2019
Terra Mítica opens the new season on April 13, 2019. Although it may undergo modifications, the schedule is as follows:
- May, June, September and October (Gren): Open 10.30h to 20.00h
- Eastern, April and May (Blue): 10.30h to 19.30h.
- July y September (Yellow): 10.30h to 21.00h.
- August (Pink): 10.30h to 22.30h
- Halloween Terra Mítica: 10.30h to 24.00h
TERRA MÍTICA Prices 2019
Prices are updated to March 1 and are discounted prices. You can buy your tickets at the campsite reception.
- OFFER “OFERTA MÍTICA”: TERRA MÍTICA 1 DAY: Access to Egypt, Greece and Rome, 34€ Adult and 25€ Junior.
- Terra Mítica Evening: entrance from 15:00 h. Access to Egypt, Greece and Rome. 21 euros Junior to 25€ Adulto.
- Terra Mítica Familiar. Access for 1 day (X adults and 2 childs between 4 and 12 años).
- Familiar 4
- Access to Egypt, Greece and Rome: 99 euros
- Familiar 3
- Access to Egypt, Greece and Rome: 85 euros
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ENTRANCE PLUS AND THE NORMAL ENTRY OF TERRA MÍTICA?
The PLUS entrance gives access to all areas of Terra Mítica, including Iberia and the Islands, with its swimming area. Normal entry only gives access to Egypt, Rome and Greece.
TERRA MITICA MAP
TERRA MITICA ATTRACTIONS
- CLEPSIDRA IBERIA
- ROTUNDUS ROMA. Little children’s wheel to start the little ones.
- AYQUESUSTUS ROMA. Free fall from 6 meters.
- AKUATITI EGIPTO. Water circuit in sarcophagi / trunks, with curves and falls.
- ALUCINAKIS GRECIA. Roller coaster for the smallest of the house.
- SYNKOPÍN EGIPTO. Synkopin is the children’s version of the Great Synkope.
- JABATO IBERIA. Shock cars adapted to children for maximum safety and fun.
- TENTACULUS IBERIA. Grasshopper attraction where you will rise in torches.
- ANILUS IBERIA. Boat for children.
- JACUZZIS IBERIA. Large water area with Jacuzzis. Not everything is going to be suffering.
- MITHOS LAS ISLAS. Immense carousel with animals where let the imagination of the little ones fly.
- RÁPIDOS DE ARGOS THE ISLANDS. Get on a “donut boat” and descend the path trying not to get wet … or yes.
- EL RESCATE DE ULISES THE ISLANDS. Boat tour of Ulysses’ trips.
- TEMPLO DE KINETOS GRECIA. Cinema.
- PUERTO DE ALEJANDRÍA EGIPTO. Mythical port where you can take a boat for a walk in the park.
- LABERINTO DEL MINOTAURO GRECIA. Gun in hand you will travel a labyrinth aboard a stroller. You will have to shoot the targets to deactivate them.
- RÍO NILO EGIPTO. Take a dip in the Nile river with its jets.
- TORNADO ROMA. Enjoy the views of Benidorm 80 meters high in a flying chair.
- ARIETES IBERIA. An atmosphere that does not leave indifferent!
- LA CÓLERA DE AKILES LAS ISLAS. Climb up in a big boat and suffer heavy shocks and inclinations, Akiles’ anger suffers.
- LA FURIA DE TRITÓN GRECIA. A big boat full of people, a water circuit with big falls … Do you dare?
- EL VUELO DEL FÉNIX ROMA. Climbing is easy. 54 meters high that you will travel in 3 seconds when falling.
- LOS ÍCAROS GRECIA. Flying chairs.
- CATARATAS DEL NILO EGIPTO. Travel in water trunks.
- INFERNO ROMA. Roller coaster in which the chairs rotate 360 degrees on their own axis.
- TITANIDE GRECIA. Rollercoaster inverted, those of the “feet hanging”.
- SYNKOPE GRECIA. Imagine a pendulum and imagine that its bottom is a large disk that turns on itself as well. There you will be
TERRA MITICA SPECTACLES
- DIARIO DE EXPEDICIÓN
- OASIS DE LOS CUENTOS
- EL DIARIO DE AFRODITA
- EL CARRO DE HAMAL
- EL TORNEO
- MITIC DANCE
- QUO VADIS
- EL VIAJE MÁGICO