Aqua Natura Benidorm is a 40,000 square meter water park designed so that all the attractions can be accessed from the central part. This water park in Benidorm is not to be confused with Aqua Natura Murcia. The one in Benidorm is 25% larger.
While the children play and enjoy the “vertiginous” slides and swimming areas, parents can relax in the hammocks.
Aqua Natura has five large sections: wave pool, slides, children’s pool, lighthouse breakwater and solarium-SPA.
Aqua Natura Benidorm and Terra Natura Benidorm are part of the same complex, being two independent areas. Each park can be visited separately or in combination. Because we understand that spending the day in the bungalows or plots and the swimming pool of the campsite is a great plan, but you need something different if you have traveled to the campsite with children.
💦 AQUA NATURA ATTRACTIONS
AQUA NATURA BENIDORM WATER SLIDES
- LA CRESTA: ride with a partner on a double mat on this roller coaster and go up more than 15 meters sliding with the float…
- AQUA SNAKE: zig zag slides, winding for more than 100 meters and a drop of 20 meters.
- RIO AVENTURA: you throw yourself with your float down a tube of more than 100 meters long descending at full speed.
- BLACK HOLE: this black hole is not cosmic, but inside the black tube you will see many lights and flashes.
- MULTIPISTA: four tracks in which each one has a different route. Try all the slides!
- NIÁGARA: open slide of about 50 meters, but you will go down very fast.
- THE EYE OF THE CYCLADES: slides for children. The little ones will enjoy a speed adjusted to their size.
- KAMIKACE: speed, fast fall, slide for the most daring.
📷 PICTURES OF AQUA NATURA
The park has a locker and restaurant area. In addition, you can enjoy green areas with lawns to relax and enjoy the jakuzzis. The park has entertainment in the main central pool and is perfect for a family plan.
Remember that you will have sun loungers at your disposal for your comfort and that special activities such as “Swimming with sea lions” are available.
Aqua Natura is usually combined with the entrance to Terra Natura, visiting the animal park and then finishing with a leisure time in Aqua Natura Benidorm. It is a didactic and playful plan perfect for the whole family. If you need more adrenaline, with higher and steeper attractions, we also recommend Aqualandia Benidorm.
💶 PRICE AQUA NATURA
|TICKETS AQUA NATURA|
BENIDORM *pdte update
|LARGE FAMILY||INPUT 1|
|CHILDREN’S TICKET |
from 4 to 12 years old
|SENIOR ENTRANCE |
over 60 years old
|Terra Natura access supplement||14,00|
Prices, conditions and schedules of the Aqua Natura Benidorm park are subject to change without notice. None of our promotions are cumulative or refundable. Please always check the official website for opening hours and opening times www.terranatura.com. Tickets can be purchased at the reception of the campsite to avoid waiting in line, always at the best price Online.
☝ 2×1 Aqua Natura Benidorm
In 2018 During the whole month of May you could get your ticket to Aqua Natura Benidorm with the 2×1 promotion. Two adult tickets for 31 euros or two child/senior tickets for 25 euros. In 2020 or 2021 we will update this section as soon as we have information about the 2×1 at Aqua Natura Benidorm.