Discover La Marina Baixa starting at our campsite
Our Region: La Marina Baixa (Alicante)
If you are looking for a campsite in La Marina Baixa to travel with your family, friends or children, this is your campsite. You will think of a place to go and be in the pool for a few days. But if above you are in one of the most privileged places in terms of environment and activities, then your holiday will have that extra that many times is missing in a hotel or a camping resort.
La Marina Baja , in Valencian Marina Baixa, is a region of Alicante, whose municipalities are:
- Benidorm : beaches, water park, theme park … In short, the tourist capital of the Mediterranean for adults and children.
- Villajoyosa: cradle of Chocolates Valor, magnificent beaches in a 100% calm environment.
- Altea : if you have that image of white Mediterranean village with a blue dome church …
- Alfaz del Pi: small town with the beach of Albir, with pebble stones.
- La Nucía: wonderful inland village, 5 minutes from Benidorm. European Sports Village, perfect for training.
- Callosa de Ensarriá: Fuentes del Algar, with its waterfalls and pools of water in an environment more than green.
- Finestrat: sea and mountain.
- Polop de la Marina: small charming town, just after La Nucia.
- Guadalest : the most visited place in the Valencian Community , you read well.
- BenifatoSince the campsite is located in La Marina Baixa , a few kilometers from Alicante, it offers both sea and mountain populations, with a privileged environment. Children enjoy a lot in the parks, but also in the mountains and nature. Mountains such as the Puig Campana, the Algar springs or the Guadalest reservoir, are attractive for all lovers of the mountains and unique natural environments, which are only a few km from Benidorm and the campsite.
From Benidorm , tourist capital par excellence, to populations of 250 inhabitants, that’s what La Marina is Baixa With approximately 200 thousand inhabitants, most live between Benidorm, Villajoyosa, Altea, Alfaz del Pi and Nucía. We can get to Alicante in 25 minutes through the AP7.It is noteworthy that from the campsite we can drive in 20 minutes to most of the nearby towns or take the train from Alicante to Denia, crossing the region. Dinner in Altea, in the old town, visit the Castle of Guadalest, enjoy the natural park of the Fuentes del Algar, visit the Cala de Finestrat or its shopping center or visit the Roman villa of Villajoyosa, more than 3000 years old, Not to mention its chocolate museum of the well-known brand “Valor”. Marina Baixa is the capital of tourism, and a benchmark in the province of Alicante.
Special mention deserves the theme parks: Terra Mítica, Aqualandia , Mundomar and Terra Natura and Aqua Natura Benidorm . If you want to enjoy a great day with your family or friends, these parks located in Benidorm (Alicante) will delight everyone and are a reference for both the province of Alicante and the whole country.
Enjoy La Marina Baixa is the best choice for the province of Alicante, with warm temperatures in winter, environments to enjoy hiking, trail running, mountain biking, diving, sailing … And if you decide to choose a campsite to enjoy the region , Why not try Camping Armanello (Alicante) ?.
What can we do at La Marina?
The pool is a classic in summer, but here there is much more. In La Marina, composed of the Marina Baixa and the Marina Alta, we will be able to carry out countless activities. Focusing on the region of Benidorm, we highlight:
- Hiking : Sierra Helada, Sierra Bernia, Sierra Aitana , Puig Campana …
- Sea Trek, walk on the bottom of the sea
- Paddle Surf
- Chocolate Museum of Chocolates Valor, in Villajoyosa
- Guadalest Castle
- Algar fountain in Callosa de Ensarrià
- Altea Old TownAll this from a camping with children’s entertainment in summer. Because not everything is to be in the pool. The entertainers will enjoy the little ones while you are at the campsite and the Reception team will help you plan your visits and activities around La Marina.